Latest topics
» Recent Illustrator Work
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:12 pm by LolCats FTW

» Huh?......
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:33 am by Glossy Giraffe

» IMPORTANT NEWS!!!
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:56 pm by Guest

» Next Party:
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:49 pm by Guest

» WHO PUT THEIR STORY IN MAH CAVE
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:24 pm by Glossy Giraffe

» ...whut?
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:50 am by Glossy Giraffe

» My official Character design LOL
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:51 am by Drunken Hobo

» My Art LOL
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:59 am by Drunken Hobo

» This webpage made me lol
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:15 pm by AlphaOmega Zeronmaximusy

» IM ANGELOS
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:25 pm by Drunken Hobo

» Im going on holiday :)
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:51 pm by AlphaOmega Zeronmaximusy

» >I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!<
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:04 pm by Darkenedaphex

» Change back the banner!!
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:24 pm by Darkenedaphex

» Something I made
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:05 am by Glossy Giraffe

» BEST VIDEO ON THE INTERNET
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:20 pm by fame

» Just Some Work On GIMP
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:24 am by Glossy Giraffe

» Hands Up if...
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:34 am by Darkenedaphex

» It's American Independence!
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:21 am by Darkenedaphex

» The Revival of Lito
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:10 am by Darkenedaphex

» Leaving for two days
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:08 am by Darkenedaphex

» Tales of Pirates SIGN UP SO I GET CREDS PLZ
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:35 am by Glossy Giraffe

» I love this vid
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:06 pm by Drunken Hobo

» Im here again
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:42 pm by AlphaOmega Zeronmaximusy

» I'm back.
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:12 pm by Drunken Hobo

» Hey Look
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:23 pm by Tommy777

» Hot Kool Aid
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:37 am by Tommy777

» Tosh.0
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:50 am by Zero-Boom

» WORST THING THAY COULD EVER HAPPEN TO A SKATE BOARDER.[PG-13]
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:40 pm by AlphaOmega Zeronmaximusy

» Team Flatulence 2 (PG-14 to R rating)
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:20 am by LolCats FTW

» DEMI IS BACK
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:54 am by Glossy Giraffe


>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!<

Go down

>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< Empty >I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!<

Post by JOHNTWOK on Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:12 am

I AM BACK MAH FREINDS PREPAREW TO DIEHHHHHHHH
JOHNTWOK
JOHNTWOK
Level 1
Level 1

Posts : 57
Male Birthday : 1999-04-24
Age : 20
Zodiac : Taurus
Chinese zodiac : Cat
Join date : 2009-08-16
Points : 20144
Reputation : -3

WARNING:
Warning:
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< Left_bar_bleue20/100>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb8rdc-0OpQ&feature=fvw

Back to top Go down

>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< Empty Re: >I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!<

Post by Zero-Boom on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:40 am

ohai. :3
Just know, you can be a member here, if you actually behave.
Zero-Boom
Zero-Boom
Admin: -Sonic~Boom-
Admin: -Sonic~Boom-

AKA : No
Posts : 512
Male Birthday : 1995-04-02
Age : 24
Zodiac : Aries
Chinese zodiac : Pig
Join date : 2009-07-30
What Will you do for the Site? : no
Points : 283032354
Reputation : 4

WARNING:
Warning:
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< Left_bar_bleue0/100>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< Empty Re: >I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!<

Post by Glossy Giraffe on Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:10 pm

Yeah like thats gonna happen Smile

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Avatar = TEMP
Glossy Giraffe
Glossy Giraffe
Admin: Glossy Giraffe
Admin: Glossy Giraffe

AKA : Wilddiscolimbs, captainbirk, jump4george, Glossy
Posts : 556
Male Birthday : 1995-06-09
Age : 24
Zodiac : Gemini
Chinese zodiac : Pig
Location : Where ever you want me!!!
Job/hobbies : Playing the worlds best games!!!
Humor : Take it or leave it!
Join date : 2009-07-30
Points : 257963761
Reputation : 7

WARNING:
Warning:
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< Left_bar_bleue0/100>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/jump4george

Back to top Go down

>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< Empty Re: >I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!<

Post by Darkenedaphex on Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Omg. He actually posted the topic in the right place. :O

And hey there Johntwok, some excitment actually came back (;


If i remmember correctly, I was the one who removed his Perma-Ban.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Spoiler:
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< Chibia-1

>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< SilentHill Credit to -Sonic~Boom-
Darkenedaphex
Darkenedaphex
Supreme Admin: ShadowoftheOlden
Supreme Admin: ShadowoftheOlden

Posts : 674
Male Birthday : 1995-02-13
Age : 24
Zodiac : Aquarius
Chinese zodiac : Pig
Location : -
Job/hobbies : -
Humor : I express my Humor in away youd never expect
Join date : 2009-07-28
Points : 282129075
Reputation : 2

WARNING:
Warning:
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< Left_bar_bleue0/100>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

View user profile http://g-society.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< Empty Re: >I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!<

Post by Zero-Boom on Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:52 pm

[DTKSP]Soto wrote:Omg. He actually posted the topic in the right place. :O

And hey there Johntwok, some excitment actually came back (;


If i remmember correctly, I was the one who removed his Perma-Ban.

Yeah. You are the greatest leader ever.
Zero-Boom
Zero-Boom
Admin: -Sonic~Boom-
Admin: -Sonic~Boom-

AKA : No
Posts : 512
Male Birthday : 1995-04-02
Age : 24
Zodiac : Aries
Chinese zodiac : Pig
Join date : 2009-07-30
What Will you do for the Site? : no
Points : 283032354
Reputation : 4

WARNING:
Warning:
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< Left_bar_bleue0/100>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< Empty Re: >I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!<

Post by Darkenedaphex on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:04 pm

Ikr! Very Happy

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Spoiler:
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< Chibia-1

>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< SilentHill Credit to -Sonic~Boom-
Darkenedaphex
Darkenedaphex
Supreme Admin: ShadowoftheOlden
Supreme Admin: ShadowoftheOlden

Posts : 674
Male Birthday : 1995-02-13
Age : 24
Zodiac : Aquarius
Chinese zodiac : Pig
Location : -
Job/hobbies : -
Humor : I express my Humor in away youd never expect
Join date : 2009-07-28
Points : 282129075
Reputation : 2

WARNING:
Warning:
>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< Left_bar_bleue0/100>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

View user profile http://g-society.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

>I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!< Empty Re: >I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!<

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum