G-Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Recent Illustrator Work
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:12 pm by LolCats FTW

» Huh?......
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:33 am by Glossy Giraffe

» IMPORTANT NEWS!!!
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:56 pm by Guest

» Next Party:
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:49 pm by Guest

» WHO PUT THEIR STORY IN MAH CAVE
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:24 pm by Glossy Giraffe

» ...whut?
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:50 am by Glossy Giraffe

» My official Character design LOL
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:51 am by Drunken Hobo

» My Art LOL
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:59 am by Drunken Hobo

» This webpage made me lol
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:15 pm by AlphaOmega Zeronmaximusy

» IM ANGELOS
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:25 pm by Drunken Hobo

» Im going on holiday :)
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:51 pm by AlphaOmega Zeronmaximusy

» >I< >A< >M< >B< >A< >C< >K< >!<
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:04 pm by Darkenedaphex

» Change back the banner!!
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:24 pm by Darkenedaphex

» Something I made
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:05 am by Glossy Giraffe

» BEST VIDEO ON THE INTERNET
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:20 pm by fame

» Just Some Work On GIMP
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:24 am by Glossy Giraffe

» Hands Up if...
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:34 am by Darkenedaphex

» It's American Independence!
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:21 am by Darkenedaphex

» The Revival of Lito
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:10 am by Darkenedaphex

» Leaving for two days
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:08 am by Darkenedaphex

» Tales of Pirates SIGN UP SO I GET CREDS PLZ
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:35 am by Glossy Giraffe

» I love this vid
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:06 pm by Drunken Hobo

» Im here again
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:42 pm by AlphaOmega Zeronmaximusy

» I'm back.
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:12 pm by Drunken Hobo

» Hey Look
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:23 pm by Tommy777

» Hot Kool Aid
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:37 am by Tommy777

» Tosh.0
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:50 am by Zero-Boom

» WORST THING THAY COULD EVER HAPPEN TO A SKATE BOARDER.[PG-13]
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:40 pm by AlphaOmega Zeronmaximusy

» Team Flatulence 2 (PG-14 to R rating)
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:20 am by LolCats FTW

» DEMI IS BACK
Someday, I'll Be Gone... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:54 am by Glossy Giraffe

Someday, I'll Be Gone...

5 posters

Go down

Someday, I'll Be Gone... Empty Someday, I'll Be Gone...

Post by AlphaOmega Zeronmaximusy Sat May 29, 2010 9:42 pm

Blitz wrote:
One Day I will stop being here... I don't want ANY of you worrying about it... DO NOT SAY THAT I'M DEAD! I SWEAR! Alright? I don't want any of you to be sad or mourn me, alright?

Remember this poem:
Nothing Gold Can Stay
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.~Robert Frost

I want all of you to try to stay gold... for me.

You are all great the way you are, you may need to change a little bit, but for the most part, you are all great. Either change for the best or don't change at all, OK?

Personal Goodbyes

5qwerty
Well, the first goodbye is always the hardest. Qwerty, you have always been a good friend, you and I had differences, but regardless of all the warnings you gave me I still considered you a friend, and I'm glad you still considered me one too. For the rest of my life I won't forget how you became a pedo-bear and made all those funny jokes. Do me a favor, NEVER EVER STOP DREAMING! Your Pokemon game is great, finish it. I will never forgive you if you don't. You have a good amount of people here to help you with it, there is no reason why you shouldn't, OK?

AZN Pride
I regret not being able to say this in person, well dude, I hope you stay Asian, I myself am part Asian, heck I'm a bunch of things. Be proud of yourself and that sister you have. Achieve whatever you dream.

Cav
Cav, you really were one of my true friends. All I have to say is: Those forums you have, keep it alive. Don't let it die. You have a lot of talent, you are a good writer. That diary of a Cav thing was brilliant, it was one of the greatest pieces of modern literature I ever read. You have what it takes to be a good writer. I swear, you do. I will never forget how, eventhough it only had 2 entries, it always made me laugh. You have been one funny dude Cav, I'm sorry we didn't hang out a lot.

Chef Okasaki
I won't forget that one time you called me annoying. I may never know who you are, but whoever you are, good luck with that Kirby game, alright?

CPU1
You again were one of the people I regret not being able to hang out with a lot, sorry dude.

Corka Cola
Corka, you need to do me a favor. NEVER EVER LET THIS PLACE DIE! This place is gold... GOLD! Don't let it die, keep it alive, regardless of what happens. I don't care what happens, this place needs to live, it's full of a variety of people. I really wish, I could have helped you run, build up, and maintain the site, but that's not going to happen now. Corka, you are the genius behind Blitz, don't let anyone ever tell you that you didn't do anything, you managed to build this place and that's more than most of the people in this world have, are, and may ever do in this world. Corka, take care of everyone here. Make sure no troll, problem, or anything else can ever hurt them.

Dark Lord
Dark Lord, good luck with that site of yours, I really regret not being able to hang out with you.

Darth Revan
Revan, remember when I found you on EF? I said hi and the first thing you said to me was, "Leave me alone". I could have joined the others and flamed you right there, but I invited you to G-zone. Ever since then, I've watched you grow into what you are now, this is where I will stop watching you grow. You've always been like a little brother to me, and whenever I kick, ban, or make fun of you, remember that I never meant it. Please, become a better spriter, animator, and most importantly over-all person. Don't let the others, especially Zono make you mad. Fight back! Take care of Toku... (Read Toku's Message).

Dox
Dox, I have to admit, you have always been a good friend. I'll never forget you. Try to be happy, please, when somebody complements you, smile, don't deny it. You really are buetiful, don't listen to what others say. I will admit, I've had a small crush on you when we first met, but now I see you as a good friend. I've tried long and hard to make you happy, but it seems this is where I will stop. Dox, please, don't be sad when I'm gone. That will just make it difficult to say goodbye. PLEASE! Try to be happy, for me.

Emmie
Emmie, you probably will be the hardest to say goodbye to... I need to give your message privately.

Friesnchip
Fries, you are a great artist, I mean it. Strive to become a professional spriter or a professional comedian.

Jenna, or should I say Ella?
Ella, your name is not aweful, it's amazing. When we were together, your name brought the sunshine into my life. I'm sorry I was ever so mean to you. Please, I was just jelous that you moved on. I hope the guy you choose treats you right. You don't deserve a guy who doesn't make you happy, a guy who doesn't treat you like a princess, or worst of all a guy who doesn't love you with all his heart. Don't remember me as a bad guy. Remember me as a friend.

Ken
Ken, you have always been a good friend. I'm sorry Boo wasn't the girl for you. You will one day find that girl of your dreams. I swear, you will one day find a girl who will love you with all her heart, I hope you realize it before it's too late. When you like a girl, do not wait for an oppurtunity go for it. (Read the poem I left you).

Lito
What can I say? Lito, stay lito.

Marvel
What can I say? Marvel good luck with life. Enjoy it while it lasts. I'm sorry I didn't get to hang out with you a lot, you could have been a good friend.

Nine
Nine, I thought of you as my opposite. Whenever I gave an idea, you were the first to deny it, but I know realize why you thought so. Things like this, what's happening to me now, makes you relize stuff. Don't be a sad stick in the mud, enjoy life and those guys at that site, forget about them. You will never find better friend than the people here. Good luck with the modship, don't waste your talent.

Password
I never thought a kid so young could ever do what you did. You have done so much, that I find it so hard to believe that you are 9. You showed me that age doesn't matter, it makes me wonder if you'll one day be the youngest person to do something remarkable. I've thought of you as a little brother, who out-showed me in everything. You are the future of this site. One day soon, you will become an admin along with PM, 5qwerty, and Corka because this place has gotten so huge. I hope you never stop achieving. NEVER STOP ACIEVING! Global Mod.

Primal Moron
PM, Remember when I met you at the EF for the first time? I told you that Dude banned me and you pittied me. That was probably one of the nicest things that anyone at that time has ever done for me. Thanks for sticking up for me. I've always seen you as the older brother I never had. You are a great artist and do not let anyone ever tell you otherwise. You have a lot of ideas in that head of you and I want you to share those ideas. You helped me along the way multiple times, I owe much of what has happened to me to you. Thank you.

Rex
Rex, you were always a good person to talk to. I hope I don't forget you. Good luck with whatever you do. I wish I could have made this last message longer, but I can't really say what's on my mind.

Shadow/Soto
Dude, you are the creator of G-zone and if you are reading this, please remember that you can do a lot. Don't always be so depressed. That's all I can say.

Shadowhunter
Shadow, I hope you will come on more often. You are the person who made most of Blitz.

SK
You may be reading this, if you are you may be wondering in your mind, "Who cares", well, can you try to be a little more optimistic? I mean, dude, everyone here is trying to have a good time, but you're always the one who does nothing but doubt. I could go on and on, but you may just respong, "I don't care".

Super Sonic
The genius of G-zone. If it wasn't for you, G-zone would have died when I left. I had a bet G-zone would die once I left, but you prooved me wrong. I'm so glad to have known a friend like you. Please, keep G-zone alive, keep posting those videos, keep helping everyone around you. Good luck, Brit.

Toku
Toku, you should probably know why I don't insult you. You remind me of my little brother. I'm not even joking. You are just like my brother. You like bionicles, everyone hates his ideas, and everything else. I could never insult somebody trying to fit in, that's something that nobody else should ever do. Toku, that site you have, try to get new members on it. I'm sure some of the people here will help you, since most of them also know what it is like to be insulted for being you.

Tommy
Tommy, all I can say is that you are the master of Youtube. Please, keep being yourself, don't change.

Tredog
Tre, all I can say is that you may have banned me almost daily, but it doesn't matter, you're still a good person.

WildDiscolimbs
At this point, I'm getting tired making long messages. Wild, you are a great friend. Sorry, that's all.

Yuchikuto
Hello.

Zono
I'm counting on you to tell everyone why I left when I'm gone, don't be an idiot and tell them earlier, don't be that kind of person, be the good guy for once and please...
AlphaOmega Zeronmaximusy
AlphaOmega Zeronmaximusy
Admin: AlphaOmega

Male Birthday : 1995-11-04
Zodiac : Scorpio
Chinese zodiac : Pig
Job/hobbies : None.
Humor : UTER RANDOMNESS

WARNING:
Warning:
Someday, I'll Be Gone... Left_bar_bleue30/100Someday, I'll Be Gone... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Someday, I'll Be Gone... Empty Re: Someday, I'll Be Gone...

Post by Tommy777 Sun May 30, 2010 11:18 am

your seriously dying?
Tommy777
Tommy777
Moderator: Tommy777
Moderator: Tommy777

AKA : Tommy360,Copper,Tommy the Raccoon
Male Birthday : 1997-02-15
Zodiac : Aquarius
Chinese zodiac : Buffalo
Job/hobbies : Animating sticks, drawing, video games, and making youtube videos with friends.
Humor : EVERYTHING

WARNING:
Warning:
Someday, I'll Be Gone... Left_bar_bleue10/100Someday, I'll Be Gone... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaOmega Zeronmaximusy Sun May 30, 2010 11:20 am

Tommy777 wrote:your seriously dying?

Where did I say I was dying?
AlphaOmega Zeronmaximusy
AlphaOmega Zeronmaximusy

WARNING:
Warning:
Someday, I'll Be Gone... Left_bar_bleue30/100Someday, I'll Be Gone... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Drunken Hobo Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:23 am

so your going? i just came back from a trip and now your going? STAY DX
Drunken Hobo
Drunken Hobo
Admin: Soul Devourer

AKA : Azn Pride
Male Birthday : 1994-05-21
Zodiac : Taurus
Chinese zodiac : Dog
Job/hobbies : Donno
Humor : Why do Jews have big nose? Cause the air's free
What Will you do for the Site? : I'm the Admin, I have to do my share

WARNING:
Warning:
Someday, I'll Be Gone... Left_bar_bleue0/100Someday, I'll Be Gone... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by cav10281 Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:10 pm

I can tell you guys what happened... in due time.
cav10281
cav10281
Regular/ Apprentice
Regular/ Apprentice

AKA : Cav
Male Birthday : 1995-03-21
Zodiac : Aries
Job/hobbies : Meow.
Humor : ALLA AGBA.
What Will you do for the Site? : Stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drunken Hobo Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:25 pm

Not a fan of History.
Drunken Hobo
Drunken Hobo

WARNING:
Warning:
Someday, I'll Be Gone... Left_bar_bleue0/100Someday, I'll Be Gone... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkenedaphex Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:29 pm

whatta bout me D:
Darkenedaphex
Darkenedaphex
Supreme Admin: ShadowoftheOlden

Male Birthday : 1995-02-13
Job/hobbies : -
Humor : I express my Humor in away youd never expect

WARNING:
Warning:

https://g-society.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Drunken Hobo Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:41 pm

lol, dark feels left out
Drunken Hobo
Drunken Hobo

WARNING:
Warning:

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaOmega Zeronmaximusy Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:26 pm

Look under Shadow/Soto.
AlphaOmega Zeronmaximusy
AlphaOmega Zeronmaximusy

WARNING:
Warning:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkenedaphex Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:53 pm

musta missed that . . . thanx anyways
Darkenedaphex
Darkenedaphex

Male Birthday : 1995-02-13
Job/hobbies : -
Humor : I express my Humor in away youd never expect

WARNING:
Warning:

https://g-society.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaOmega Zeronmaximusy Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:13 pm

I'm back for now. I'll leave again in 2 weeks.
AlphaOmega Zeronmaximusy
AlphaOmega Zeronmaximusy

WARNING:
Warning:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum